Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: Bromeliads for novices & addicts, October 2012, 1 by weed_woman

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright weed_woman

In reply to: Bromeliads for novices & addicts, October 2012

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Bromeliads for novices & addicts, October 2012
weed_woman wrote:
good morning.
I had a big day yesterday, but got lots achieved! weed sprayed, mowed, grocery shopped and washed SOME windows. Don't worry, I haven't run out of things to do!
I didn't even notice Wendys blunder with the names. I knew what she meant. your 'Red Ribbons' looks like a good clone Wendy!
Shirley, lucky you getting into Johnnys vrieseas! I hope we get to see pics of what you get.
Bree, an orchid thread sounds great, but I don't think I have enough time or patience to respond to two threads. I'm not all that knowledgeable on Orchids, and also am not ready to breakup any of the plants I have, as I enjoy seeing multiple flower spikes, so that rules me out for trading at this stage.
Nev, did you get the hot temps? It feels a little as though today might be a bit warm, so I've already splashed some water around a bit. i have to take it easy now, as we are on tank water and the predictions are for a dry summer.
Hello to Ian, Trish, Karen, Jen, Tash and Colleen, and to Jean and Chrissy if they are lurking!
gosh, better get a quick pic to post.
BRB
Just a quick picture of the brom tree at the back door.
Sue