Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM #113, 1 by ctmorris

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright ctmorris

In reply to: TEA ROOM #113

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA ROOM  #113
ctmorris wrote:
Good morning everyone. I hope no-one has either frozen nor blown away. Goodness what weather. It's freezing and a cold south wind as well. Brrrrr. There's a lovely lot of flowers on the roses this year. I also have a few Irises out. nothing special though. Butter Bomb still has a couple of flowers. Such a lovely fellow. Lots of green shoots on all the cut back ones now. The broms have lots of flowers and lots of pups. I have finished one "Living Picture" of succulents. I have to wait for them to take root then I can hang it up. Will take a pic when it's on the wall. I still have 2 frames ready to fill. They're great fun as you fill it up with soil and then go around and find a few succulents and pop them in then you can go and do something else and get a few more when you're ready. A bit like doing a jigsaw, popping a piece in as you go past. Very relaxing. Dianne I do hope that everything's going well for your daughter. Give her my best wishes for a speedy recovery now. Chrissy give hubby my best wishes as well. Hope no more of his finger has to be taken off. Must go the boys are nearly ready for school, just a bit of tweaking. lol. Colleen