Photo by Melody
Announcements
The ability to post new threads and comments is currently off-line. We are working to restore this feature.

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: Bromeliads for novices & addicts, October 2012, 1 by works4me

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright works4me

In reply to: Bromeliads for novices & addicts, October 2012

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of Bromeliads for novices & addicts, October 2012
works4me wrote:
Hi all, some very happy gardens here at the moment following a bit of rain, not much mind you, but enough to revive some rather stressed shrubs and trees.

Bree, thanks for your pic of your neo Lila, it’s a lovely plant.

Nev, Wendy, my neo Hot Blooded has coloured up beautifully. I’ll post a pic of it taken just after I got it for a comparison … in fact, I’ll bore you all with a ‘before’ and ‘after’. I’ll even make it a ‘before’, ‘during’ and ‘after’ it got its’ lovely colour.

Wendy, that gum really seems to work for you … perhaps you should have started chewing a few weeks back. Re the 2 NOIDs I posted, I actually got the first one from you, the second one I got from the Olive Branch from the $5.00 shed at their last open day. I am surprised you are not going to be there this Saturday … or are you going there first. Anyway, it’s supposed to be fine on the weekend so you should get your son moved without rain, hope so anyway.

I think I might head off to bed too. Pics 1, 2 and 3 are neo Hot Blooded.

Bye for now, Shirley