Photo by Melody

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: Springtime in the BRUGMANSIA garden.., 1 by SolMan

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright SolMan

In reply to: Springtime in the BRUGMANSIA garden..

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Springtime in the BRUGMANSIA garden..
SolMan wrote:
it's been a very misrabul day here in Melbourne wet wet and just to top it of cold & wet but thats ok the plants love it a nice drenching of rain will do all plants well.

i must agree with the OS seed lots i will not be buying any for a few years now i think i have enough genes to carry me & us throu and add them to our collection, i have now many aurea X.varieties that have come up and will be looking at them to be the Back bone of my hybrids with the OS plants to complement them also with doubles and more

Here is a pic of one of my newest Brugs how amusing what are your thoughts on this variety it is a sanguinea

This is a few seedlings of White Ruff, aurea(form), Frosty Pink, Knightii(Lincoln Rd), DP'n'G, Tantra & suaveolens
http://youtu.be/gjcWHV8x2Lk

I have just been reprimanded via Ebay here is what was stated:

Hello shaund1969(sd142@iprimus.com.au),

**PLEASE READ THIS IMPORTANT EMAIL REGARDING YOUR LISTING(S)**

We appreciate that you chose eBay to list the following listing(s):

300785779117 - Brugmansia aurea (form) (Angel Trumpet)

However, your (s) violates eBay's Drugs and Drug Paraphernalia policy and has been removed. In accordance with our User Agreement, items prohibited by law or by eBay policy are not allowed on eBay.

Some items, while legal to sell, can be used for illegal purposes and are not allowed on eBay. eBay doesn't want to be responsible for or associated with allowing someone access to prescription controlled or illegal substances, or the promotion the use of illegal substances.

Please do not relist this item.

All fees associated with a listing we remove are credited back to your account. If we removed a listing, you should see this credit reflected in your account balance right away.

Narcotics, steroids or other controlled substances may not be listed on eBay. Drug paraphernalia may not be listed on eBay. Such paraphernalia includes all items that are primarily intended or designed for use in manufacturing, concealing or using a controlled substance.

The sale of prohibited drugs and drug paraphernalia is strictly forbidden on eBay, and violates state, federal and international law. eBay strongly supports law enforcement and assists in the prosecution of those responsible for knowingly attempting to sell such items on eBay.

Prohibited drugs or plants, and other controlled substances may not be listed on eBay. This includes drugs, plants and substances outlined in Schedule 1 of the New South Wales Drug Misuse and Trafficking Act 1985 and the Commonwealth Crimes (Traffic in Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances Act 1990.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

This message was edited Sep 29, 2012 8:54 AM