Photo by Melody
Announcements
The ability to post new threads and comments is currently off-line. We are working to restore this feature.

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: bromeliads for novices and addicts, sep, 2012, 1 by works4me

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright works4me

In reply to: bromeliads for novices and addicts, sep, 2012

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of bromeliads for novices and addicts, sep, 2012
works4me wrote:
Hi everyone, still very dry here though we are supposed to get rain (substantial rain) next week, so they say. We haven’t had a drop in more than 8 weeks now.

Nev, hope your wife is feeling better now and your grandson and his parents too. That hybrid of neo Lamberts Pride is beautiful, I love the colours. Also love the look of Ae Pectinata, gotta get me one of those and your Ae Formosa Festiva is a handsome beast as well. So sorry to hear that you plan to get rid of half of your lovely brom collection because of damage caused by recent strong winds.

Sue, you certainly were up and about early this morning, hope you got the chance to go back to sleep later. Not long now before you face the judges and I wish you the very best of luck for Tuesday.

Ian, nice lot of neos in your pics, especially Annick, I am very partial to the variegated neos, large and small, love em all.

We went off to the market this morning and I didn’t buy a plant. We then went over to Bunnings and again, I didn’t buy a plant though I did get a few pots. Don’t know what’s wrong with me !!!

I only just noticed the thingy on the photos this morning. Don’t know how long it has been there but it certainly makes checking out all the photos in a post a lot quicker, especially if there are 4 or 5. No longer having to click on the photo and wait for it to appear and then arrow back again and wait and click on the next one … again and again … so much quicker now.

Well, enough from me for now, enjoy the rest of the weekend. Pic is neo Lemon Pepper.

Shirley