Photo by Melody
Announcements
The ability to post new threads and comments is currently off-line. We are working to restore this feature.

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: bromeliads for novices and addicts, sep, 2012, 1 by works4me

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright works4me

In reply to: bromeliads for novices and addicts, sep, 2012

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of bromeliads for novices and addicts, sep, 2012
works4me wrote:
Hi everyone, getting warmer by the day … and dryer too, though I heard we should get rain next week and quite a bit by the sounds of it … hope they’re right this time.

Nev, glad the F5 key worked for you. And you’re right about scale on the bill, I noticed it after I paid for it and treated it (and the others I bought) with confidor when I got home. I would love some of your Vr Nova seed if you have some to spare. It will be my first attempt at growing from seed so I can’t guarantee good results. Very nice Neophytum Galactic Warrior in your pic.

Karen, the unnamed neo in your first pic looks like my neo Kahala Dawn … I’ll attach a pic, see what you think.

Sue, sorry I had the date wrong, another senior’s moment … I seem to have a lot of them lately. Good luck for the judging next Tuesday, I’m sure you’ll do very well. Just think, by this time next week you will be able to sit back, relax and enjoy your garden.

Ian, I am not that into Tills but that Xerographica could sway me, I love it.

Wendy, that Galactic Warrior in your pic is really stunning and your Vr Galaxy too, can't wait for mine to grow bigger.

OK, it’s getting late, time for me to head off to bed too. Pic is neo Kahala Dawn for Karen.

G’Night, Shirley