Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM # 112, 1 by g_whizz

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright g_whizz

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 112

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 112
g_whizz wrote:
Firstly, Teresa, That American Judge[Kirby Fong] is on his way over to your land .Warn your exhibitors, he is super smoothe and 'extremely' thorough..He lives for daffodils..Thanks, Dianne, yes, I was very emotional after nan rang,but many people rang me to congratulate for a 'right up there' show.{Im very proud]Rod was in his element.. I think he took about 6 champions, but i think more than anything, he was happy that all his training courses had paid off. and he had enticed at least a dozen new exhibitors.,He gave away, roughly $600 worth of lilium bulbs as prizes[and hosted a 'MONSTER' saturday night entertainment for about 40 people, -finishing at 3.30 am with a last 'wee dram'of 'rocketfuel' whisky- then back up at 6.30 am to cook all the interstate visitors breakfast].He is a very generous person,.Thanks Colleen, yes it s been very hard work- but it has all been worth it![my batteries are low]..I can only say to any plant lover who visits Tazzie, that you do it in the 1st weekend in Sept or the 2nd weekend in January..come to Claremont, and we will look after you in style[and thats not a whimsical]-you will be our guest-Anthony