Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM # 112, 1 by ctmorris

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright ctmorris

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 112

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 112
ctmorris wrote:
Hi everyone. Yes please can I come too? There's some really beautiful old light houses isn't there? England has some beauties. I don't think that I would like to live in one though. They always seem to have a lot of cold wind around them don't they? I have spent some time time taking pics this morning. I have my Pandora jasmine flowering for the first time this year. Gee it's pretty. I have a lot of flowers in the SH on the broms and my brugs are slowly growing. I have a loooottttt of seedlings to pot on. I will go out soon and do a list of all that I'm waiting for. I don't think that my coldies will flower this year but you never know. I took the boys to the lake and playground for a couple of hours today then since then they have been looking for lizards. It's great to see them doing the boy things again after having to help me in the house. I suppose it didn't hurt them though. Such an absolutely perfect day for the first day of Spring. The chill is just starting to come back in for night. I have been looking in most days to see what everyone is up to so haven't been lonely. You could say I've been "lurking" lol. Here's a pic of "Pandora" Colleen