Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS JULY & AUGUST 2012, 1 by works4me

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright works4me

In reply to: BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS JULY & AUGUST 2012

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS JULY & AUGUST 2012
works4me wrote:
Hi all, we had just a very light sprinkle of rain last night, nothing since. We really need some more but a fine weekend would be nice. We had a lovely lunch today … fish and chips on the foreshore at Sandgate. It was very quiet, we had the place almost to ourselves. In a couple of weeks it will be so crowded as it’s a very popular spot, especially on weekends.

Wendy, Rylee looks very cute on her new motorbike, she has such lovely blue eyes. But, Dreamworld is a very, very long way from Dayboro isn’t it. Your concentrica seedlings look like winners, I personally like the one in the front on the left … with the yellowish colouring. How long ago would you have sown the seeds for these? Also, thanks for enlightening me on the “vomit club”

Sue, hope you got the extra day of sunshine you needed. Once you get your pavers and bridge finished, you’ll be able to take a bit of a rest … you must be just about exhausted, I know I would be.

Karen, cute possum.

Ian, I love your NOID crypt in pic 3 … stunning.

Hope everyone has a good weekend. My pic tonight is neo Tangerine, starting to colour up nicely.

Bye for now, Shirley