Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS JULY & AUGUST 2012, 1 by weed_woman

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright weed_woman

In reply to: BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS JULY & AUGUST 2012

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS JULY & AUGUST 2012
weed_woman wrote:
hello all, just a quick drop in. I have had a rello drop in unexpectedly and am finding it hard to get a moment to drop by. I love all the pictures and Karens chair bromeliads look great.
Wendy, it sounds like you got a fw nice plants at some really great prices. I look forward to some photos of the spa area and the new plants sometime.
Nev, I didn't pick up on the scape/bracts mix up. But I knew what you meant! Nice colour in those last two Neos too. Sorry to hear about your knee. Geeze, you should be more careful! heh heh.
Sorry to hear you are still suffering Colleen. Are you getting any treatment? I hope you are up and about soon, what with spring coming on.
Shirley, I've noticed how much quicker it is to load photos, and they also appear before I post, so I can see I have picked the right one.
Well, I went and looked at the champion gardens from last years comp, and there is no way my WHOLE yard could be that tidy all at once. My place is a continual work in progress, with a half finished project around every corner and a new one beginning. I like it anyway, and I think thats what counts. I've got one more paver to make, and the bridge was built on sat/sun, and just needs oiling. I will have to wait until the rello and her dogs have moved on though, as I need to clean the paw prints off first! They have had a ball running around and making full use of the yard.
I'll leave you with a pic of where it was up to on sunday afternoon
Sue