Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM # 111, 1 by chookie2

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright chookie2

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 111

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA ROOM   # 111
chookie2 wrote:
Hi Everyone,Thanks for the supportive comments from all. I have a few weeks at home now but am booking for Perth this week to go at end of month when Cathy needs a driver as her best friend and school drop off ally is off overseas.

Yes Dianne my neighbour is just over the fence and he and his children like watching my chooks for me. They eat a lot of eggs so I pass on the egg overflow too. I added a pumpkin and some carrots from the harvest for them yesterday.I keep telling them to help themselves from the garden but they don't. My handyman also looks in on the chooks and to admire his handywork in the castle so they are well cared for, but not bonding with me yet at all of course. LOL

Anthony I read that you had snow down to 200mt wow that uis cold and you need rain they say too?Does the melted snow help a bit? Good luck with your daffs- they add such cheer to life.

Carving Rose Quartz is new to me but from what I read it is not hard and doesn't crack too badly. It is easier than it appears - so they say! LOL Time will tell. I am looking at the stone and wondering what I see in it- A hen maybe? LOL I wonder what you all see in it?
I am looking forward to seeing how transparent it will turn out when I carve it.