Photo by Melody
Announcements
The ability to post new threads and comments is currently off-line. We are working to restore this feature.

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM # 111, 1 by DawnSong

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright DawnSong

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 111

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA ROOM   # 111
DawnSong wrote:
Hello again. So sorry to hear of your daughters shoulder problem, Sue. I do hope the coming warmer weather will help everyone with joint problems feel a lot better and far less pain. The present fluctuation between warm and cool and windy doesn't help my shoulder either. Better times are coming. I really do wish I could carve like that. Just don't have the knack.

Have been driving around just looking just to get out of the house and it is wonderful to see the baby birds (such as ducklings) and other birds gathering nesting materials. The pretty wattles are finished but the scraggy bush wattle is out now and it is amazing how much of it there is around. Good season for allergies?

Moon, I did see where Florida is preparing for Isaac. Let's hope and pray he doesn't cause any damages.

Hello everyone else. I am sorry I'm not very chatty lately. Maybe Spring will bring some good vibes with it and invite me to dance on the grass.

Take care
Karen

Does anyone know the name of this weed? I used to have it growing down the back, and the butterflies that love it were here too, but the weed has long gone and the butterflies with it.