Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM # 111, 1 by chookie2

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright chookie2

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 111

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of TEA ROOM   # 111
chookie2 wrote:
Good morning everyone, A sunny cool morning today - nice for a change from grey skies.

Dainne, My Jostaberry hasn't fruited yet and the frost took every leaf off it so I am waiting to see what happens next. Mine too is only a bit over a year old so a bit more wait for fruit yet - if it survives the frosts.
One almond tree is in full blossom now but the other still budding up so they are not pollinators although I had a good crop off the late one last year- I may need that universal pollinator - and it may be there is one nearby for the late one to pollinate off too, but not the early one which hasn't had fruit for two years now. I will look around the area as I drive through and see if I can cadge a branch for this one this week- the bees are busy.

Anthony do you have a pic of those Frittillaria? I have so much shade I might be planting some this year, under the oak trees I think would be good - do you????.

My ivy geranium is in happy flower right now.

I am moving furniture and computers again this week(for the last time !!) so may be offline a bit. Have a good week everyone.