Photo by Melody
Announcements
The ability to post new threads and comments is currently off-line. We are working to restore this feature.

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS JULY & AUGUST 2012, 1 by perke_patch

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright perke_patch

In reply to: BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS JULY & AUGUST 2012

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS JULY & AUGUST 2012
perke_patch wrote:
the kids visited yesterday and I have to share with you the argument we had with Emily. Rylee was playing with a bucket of blocks which included the magnetic letters. she pulled out an E and we said that was E for Emily. Em came back with E was not for Emily, M is for Emily. we couldn't convince her that her name starts with E. she finally said to Pa. "listen the first sound you hear is M for Mlee"

By the way Shirley, Emily is 4 1/5 not 7. She is going to daycare 2 days a week and they are obviously learning about initial sounds at the moment for spelling words.

Sue love the new shadehouse. will make a very good sales area. you amaze me the things you take on and manage to complete ...... renovating a house, demolishing and rebuilding a shadehouse. you are so clever. would you like to go to Hervey Bay and do the yard up at my parents house so it can go on the market? Don't know when Johnny will be able to get there to do it. Between infusions and hospital visits we can't seem to get there to do it.

Better be off to bed as an early start in the morning for clinic at 9am at PAH. Night all
Wendy

Pics are the fosterellas we have flowering at the moment. these are old pics of them but same as the ones now. 1 is elata and 2 is spectabilis.