Photo by Melody
Announcements
The ability to post new threads and comments is currently off-line. We are working to restore this feature.

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS JULY & AUGUST 2012, 1 by weed_woman

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright weed_woman

In reply to: BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS JULY & AUGUST 2012

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS JULY & AUGUST 2012
weed_woman wrote:
Hi Nev, sorry you're still not on top of the world, lets hope you get well very soon. thanks for the pics. V. 'Yellow Moon' would be my favourite. I keep telling Jack I like those yellow ones, but I don't think its easy to get yellows in them.
I finished the fernery renovations yesterday, and now just need to fit out with benches and a little bit more gravel, and then my sales area is all ready to go. Then I just have to fill it! Its a bit cold to propagate anything much, but there are a few simple plants I can get going, such as succulents. I am looking forward to the return of the warmer weather so I can do a few cuttings of this and that.
Anyway, today I did a bit of cleaning up, putting away tools and storing all the timber from the old fernery, for use to build bridges over a few mucky spots in the yard (maybe I'll start them next week....not)
I'll leave you with a couple of pics of the new bunker
Sue

This message was edited Jul 29, 2012 6:32 PM