Photo by Melody
Announcements
The ability to post new threads and comments is currently off-line. We are working to restore this feature.

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS JULY & AUGUST 2012, 1 by perke_patch

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright perke_patch

In reply to: BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS JULY & AUGUST 2012

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS JULY & AUGUST 2012
perke_patch wrote:
hi everyone. we had a lovely day today trying to catch a feed of whiting for tea. unfortunately we tried everwhere we could think of but only caught 1 keeper and lots of littles. however there was a professional fishing crew over there towing 6 boats o nets so the area is constantly thoroughly raped of anything that moves. there is so much green zone out there that the few spots left over are not enough to sustain pros and recreational fisherman as well. there must have been 15 - 20 different boats all in a small area playing musical boats drifting down and motoring back up the front again. not sure if anyone else was catching. we did see lots of dolphins and turtles so it was nice in the warm watery sun until the cloud covered up late this afternoon and the surface chopped up a bit. until then it was like gliding on a glass surface.

anyway we didn't do anything in the yard this morning other than collect a bit more vrisea seed before it blew everywhere. it was vr angela x forrest so should be some very nice babies in that lot. tomorrow is my first day in a new walking group so I must be off to bed early to build up my energy hahahah.

I took some new photos today to upload for you all tonight but alas I'm on the big computer so I could prnt out a couple of things and didn't remember that I can't upload pics on here, so I'll have to keep them for when the laptop is turned on to download and save to a memory stick. don't you hate technology. can never have everything working perfectly can we?

Pic 1 is nid tapestry, pic 2 is vulcan and pic 3 is ruby lee