Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM # 110, 1 by DawnSong

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright DawnSong

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 110

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 110
DawnSong wrote:
Hahaha, Al, love that pic of Charley. His laugh is infectious, for sure.

That goose is a Greylag, wild, not native to Australia, so don't know where he came from. Maybe an escapee. He was a loner, just waddling around in a field of horses.

Jean, my bad shoulder is on the right, and being right handed makes life very difficult. Its been 2 years now and still not recovered, though I have a slightly better range of movement than it was, and I think it is only the cold weather now bringing out the soreness. Hope yours recovers much quicker.

Moon, your grandson is a real cutie. The red background is just amazing.

Charleen, keep cool. Do the mules cope better with the heat or the cold?

Colleen, none of my epis have flowered out of season, which is disappointing, so I hope they make up for it when they do flower. That pink one is simply beautiful.

I'm off to the dentist this morning. I hope, after 3 long and trying visits for just one tooth, it will be the last of it today. I also hope any other teeth that need fixing don't put me through all this trauma and pain. Am really thinking of finding a new dentist (this one is a new dentist) as I need someone with more experience with diabetics and their unique problems when it comes to dental work and the time it needs to heal. I don't understand how so much damage to my mouth was done just drilling. Wish my old dentist hadn't retired just yet. Never had these problems with him as he was so careful.

So happy with the new blinds. They make the rooms look more cosy and are so practical.

Have a happy day.
Karen

Tillandsia Tricolour in bud.