Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM # 110, 1 by DawnSong

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright DawnSong

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 110

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 110
DawnSong wrote:
Good morning everyone. Oh Jean, yes Hummingbird cake is divine. Don't see it around much here but grab a piece when I do.

Al, nice to meet you. Looking forward to hearing more about you and your garden etc. Hornell sounds like a nice place to be. I am so over the rat race, sirens daily (wondering if its anyone you know), police car chases, helicopters and their huge noise going overhead..........ahhhhh!!! I don't think there is anywhere left in Australia's coastal towns and cities that is still quiet. Its all so overdeveloped these days, and noisy.

Not much happening here. I got some new, cheap blinds for two bedroom windows yesterday, and Barry put them up for me. I thought, no use paying good money for them if housing is only going to kick me out anyway. They won't fit into a shoebox. Its nice to have the privacy and light control. Curtains are OK but the venetians are better. Only one window left now, but I think I'll use the curtains on it for now.

One of our drives about locally, this feral goose seemed quite attached to the white horse.
Have a lovely day
Karen