Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM # 110, 1 by ctmorris

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright ctmorris

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 110

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 110
ctmorris wrote:
I'm all ready too Jean. Oh I do love the carpet rides. We can go to Overland Corner and fossick for fossils too. All along the Murray River in the sandstone cliffs. Might be able to chuck a line in for a while and maybe catch a very elusive Murray Cod to have a look at. I won't forget the worms this time. Cameren picks up lots of rocks along the road and wets his finger and rubs on them. He has lots of rocks in a wooden box in his room. Nothing worth anything money- wise but he loves them and that's the main thing. That's the thing about the magic carpet Chookie, the weather is what ever we want it to be. Well my short-lived solitude will end soon. John will get me another trailer load of sand and mushroom compost and I will need a few bags of wood chips too. I tried to win the x-lotto Saturday night but didn't come anywhere close. Oh, what I would do with $30mil. Is your Winter Hippy out yet Jean. Mine has finished now. Funny how your's is so much later over there. I saw that blue one too Jean. It was very pretty wasn't it? Maybe I'll put in a Christmas wish. I have a flower bud on one of the Tils you sent me. That will be nice when it comes out. The others are looking okay too but no other buds. Must go. Everyone have a great day. Colleen