Photo by Melody
Announcements
The ability to post new threads and comments is currently off-line. We are working to restore this feature.

Central Midwest Gardening: June 2012- Feels way too much like July!!, 1 by shortleaf

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright shortleaf

In reply to: June 2012- Feels way too much like July!!

Forum: Central Midwest Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of June 2012- Feels way too much like July!!
shortleaf wrote:
Wow juhur, that's pretty dry. It has rained a decent amount here lately, probably up to average or near it for this time of year. I say that, now it won't rain until August! They said on the news lately that even the place around here that got the LEAST amount of rain was nearly an inch. Thanks juhur, lots of nice pics, not mine so much, my stuff in general is still kinda small, I just need to wait until it all fills in or I get more plants. I also have a ton of clutter to find places for, it makes the landscaping look bad but I am reluctant to get on it. There is just so much to do! That's not conducive to someone that only wants to do hard labor for 10 minutes a day! By the end of the nice weather I plan to get it all sorted out. Haha, just kidding about the labor, I can usually eek out an hour or 2 if there's something that just has to be done, like getting free rocks, my car is full as I speak, of 7 kitty litter buckets full of them!

Nice pic of your Coneflowers, juhur. That's one plant that I'll be waiting to get big because now it is quite small and the other Coneflower plant of the same size has Aster Yellows

Oh, something else that I wanted to mention about the nincomepoops from Amarillo, Texas that came to play the Kansas City T-bones. This one Amarillo player actually accidently threw his bat into the stands!
I mean it went up high, you could see it against the blue sky. I guess he just swung and couldn't hold on, hope nobody was hurt, they didn't say, but I saw security and other game people over there.

I have a pic of the divider screen that my 3 Purple Prince Lily Trees and a Hollyhock down at the end! That's my shade garden behind it.
Will