Photo by Melody

Canadian Gardening: SUMMER..What's happening in your neck of the woods???, 1 by MarilynneS

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright MarilynneS

In reply to: SUMMER..What's happening in your neck of the woods???

Forum: Canadian Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of SUMMER..What's happening in your neck of the woods???
MarilynneS wrote:
Thanks for 'movin us on over' Betty ..
Sorry to hear about your Phlox, but, I think your diagnosis is correct .. humidity may not be their friend ..
Re the dizziness .. do you think it could be 'heat related' .. if you take a blood pressure med being out in the heat is a juggling act at times.

The rain persists here, in buckets at time, and, accompanied by thunder .. BIG kabooms !! Poor Piper .. he has had so much stress in the last 24hours, he sure didn't need the thunder too.
Some secondary highways are closed here due to wash outs, and, 300 miles south of us in Duluth MN they are in bad shape with flooding and road closures. In fact, if you get to the border crossing near TBay, it's likely you will be turned back to Canada .. incredible ..

Attaching a pic of my Peony that bloomed a day or so ago .. was sure I had posted it on here, but think it was FaceBook ..

Take care everyone

~M~

PS .. Lorna found out today she has a tear in the meniscus of her right knee. She is being fast tracked for surgery on it .. it would be day surgery .. just worried about her having to come off her blood thiner .. life is always so interesting !!!