Photo by Melody

Canadian Gardening: What's Happening in your Neck of the Woods?Chat with friends, 1 by MarilynneS

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright MarilynneS

In reply to: What's Happening in your Neck of the Woods?Chat with friends

Forum: Canadian Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of What's Happening in your Neck of the Woods?Chat with friends
MarilynneS wrote:
TGIF .. + LONG WEEKEND!!

Re the fern leaved peony .. I still haven't looked here in TBay .. but I do plan to .. just gorgeous ..

Betty .. oh my, your Mom is going to take a bit of time to recover from that fall .. her heart was in the right place, but, it seems she had her priorities a bit scrambled.
My Mom once got out of my car (in the 80s) it was a sports car .. 2 door .. very heavy doors .. her door fell back onto her (I didn't see it) .. and .. she said nadda .. turns out she broke a rib and had substantial bruising .. she certainly put up with a few weeks of pain.

Went to the border yesterday .. had almost forgotten I had some packages .. a dress, a pantsuit and 2 tops .. ALL in differing shades of PINK !!

Picking up my grandson for the day this morning .. it's a PD day and my son and his wife are working and big sis Brooklyn is involved in a sporting event .. he's 11 and could stay alone, but I prefer he be 'engaged' even if it is only grocery shopping with us and going for breakfast.
am attaching a pic of him and our son Murray (Austin's Dad) and the instructor from the rifle club Austin shoots at every Wednesday .. he came in third from a field of 15 .. they learn proper firearm handling, safety and respect .. gotta love his shoe laces !!!

BEst get myself ready

TTFN

~M~