Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM # 108, 1 by 77sunset

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright 77sunset

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 108

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 108
77sunset wrote:
Good morning everyone. Not as bitey cold this morning but still enough to let you know it is nearly winter.
Just think, in about 5 weeks it will be the shortest day then downhill to Christmas.
Who stole the start of the year ? Seems like it was only last week we had Christmas. ...lol

Anthony, I have Asiatics already showing their heads above the ground . Poor things will get cold standing around out there all winter.
You should not tempt us with more plant sites . I will look but not buy...really, I wont buy a thing... ha ha, who am I fooling, Such pretty plants there.

Karen, I will get out later and see if I can get a few pics of the zygos for you.
I really should get them all back on the shelves. I put them on the ground when I took the door off the shadehouse and the darn neighbors cat knocked some off the shelves.
Now the cat has gone, I will get them back on the shelves.
The tree overhead was making it a bit darker than they like , but now with the door gone , plenty of light for them.
I have a couple in flower that have not flowered before. I am not sure of the names because they are old oness that dont seem to be around now.
Very pretty though.

Hello Dianne, hope you are warmer there than it is here.
I see you are getting a larger shopping centre extension. down your way.
I love big shopping centres.
I used to go to them in Perth with one of my daughters.
You can spend all day wandering around .

Hello Teresa, give the spotty ones a pat for me. Hope all is going well for you at work.
I see things are moving slowly on some of the earthquake damage.

Sue, you should have some Hellebores around your garden under the trees. Mine are starting to put out flower snow. They multiply quickly and do look so lovely in winter.

Hello Moon, thanks for the brownies, delicious. Hope your garden is looking lovely too.

Louise, are you getting things done in your garden ?
Hope you and Hank are enjoying being back in NH . Pat those pretty girls for me.

Charleen, I left some cookies out for Charley but I think he was beaten to them by the deer down the back of the Tea Room garden.
Love your pretty plants.

Hello to anyone looking in.
I will put something tasty out for you all.

Try this Black Forest Cake....yummm

Happy gardening
Jean.