Photo by Melody

Central Midwest Gardening: May 2012-Plants done Blooming?, 3 by happgarden

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright happgarden

In reply to: May 2012-Plants done Blooming?

Forum: Central Midwest Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of May 2012-Plants done Blooming?
happgarden wrote:
Billy that is a beautiful picture.....
I feel like I am behind again already...oh well. Lots to do this weekend as usual. I just don't have time to work...rofl.

I have to get my plants ready for the plant sale, we will stage them on Saturday, get them all priced, then I make informational tags for all of our plants, has the growing conditions, bloom times, propagation information, height, rather it spreads, watering and a picture of the plant in bloom. So I need to get all of those done and printed off. I want to this year attach the paper tag to that white plastic kind of honey comb stuff like some garage sale signs are made of. Does anyone know where I can get that? It has a solid white plastic front and back and then honeycomb in between the layers. The paper tags I attach to wooden shims and we push those in the pots but they flop around, if I could find some stiff backing to attach the sign to it would look alot nicer and easier to read and they would probably last more than a year.

I still have some iris blooming but I am toward the end. My spuria iris are blooming and they are doing great and my lilies are opening. I have about a million vines to rip out of the flower beds, the birds have been way to kind to me planting things...rofl.