Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM # 107, 1 by 77sunset

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright 77sunset

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 107

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  #  107
77sunset wrote:
Good morning everyone.
Its cold outside but I am usually nice & warm after my hot shower each morning. This morning it was a cold shower. Our hot water service has died..
It has been playing up for a few weeks with the temps going up & down.
Our local electrician replaced the element but the whole thing has died and is leaking badly.
Luckily he was able to find us a smaller one that is in excellent condition.
Hopefully this morning will see the replacement done and I can have my hot water again.
We dont know why the previous owners had such a large hot water service as there were only two of them.
The replacement is smaller and more suitable for us, as hot water is only needed for showers & dish washing.
It may save us a bit on electricity now too.

Hope you get all your work done too, Sue.

Anthony, you would never let Cocky go away, you would miss him too much.

I had a nice surprise yesterday. The little blue wrens are back.
After the b** neighbors cat was killing birds, we didnt see any wrens left ,but it looks like they are returning now.
There was also a new little bird which I must look up in the bird book.
Looks just like a sparrow but longer tail and grey/olive green in color. Very quiet little fellow . He sat on the bird bath watching me yesterday.

Hello Dianne, Colleen , Karen, Teresa and Moon.

Charleen, I love your little chooks, . Can t keep any here as they end up as fox food.

Louise, how are things with you ?
Hope the girls are enjoying the larger space.

Better get moving as we have a trailer load of cardboard & papers etc. to take to the tip.

A nice lot of rain again yesterday but I hope it fines up for the trash & treasure on Sunday.

Keep warm & dry
Here your nibbles for morning tea........nice warm Apple Cake..

Happy gardening
Jean.