Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM # 107, 1 by 77sunset

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright 77sunset

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 107

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  #  107
77sunset wrote:
Good morning everyone. Very nippy here this morning. Yesterday was an odd day, being freezing cold in the morning then I was out after lunch in the sun without a jumper.

I finally potted up all the brug teenagers and now just have to wait on the little kids to grow a bit more before I do them too.
I also put out another buddlea and a very pretty red abutilon in the front.
I have some Himalayan abutilons to move around later as they grow. ( agapetes serpens)
Very unusual abutilons as they grow a large root system .

Hello Anthony, my 'secretary' has the same problem with trying to read something I scribbled in a hurry.
Lots of daffies coming through now.

Karen, glad you are back in action with your monitor. Be nice if we could fix everything like that wouldnt it ?
Love that 'Chinese Hat '.

Dianne, I hope you are warmer than I am. I like Bunnings too , but the only one avaiable is in Mt Gambier...Its not one of the best I have been in.
I used to go to a large one in Melbourne along the Nepean Hwy. Maybe Cheltenham. Lots of cheap plants , but back then I had nowhere to put them.

Teresa, I had to laugh at the picture of you chasing around after 2 very exhuberant dogs. Nice to see that Copper is still young at heart.

Hello Colleen, Chrissy, Sue and anyone else popping in

Charleen and Moon , hope you are getting lovely warm weather now.
Your gardens will be looking lovely.

Huga for Charley, cookies on the table out the back.

Louise. How are you doing there ?
Not overdoing the gardening I hope ?
You and Hank should be sitting back min those lovely chairs watching the girls play. Keepw ell.

I am not going outside just yet as it is quite cold but I will make a move soon and maybe sit in the greenhouse sorting seeds, when the sun gets out from behind the clouds.

Hope you all enjoyed your weekend.

heres something nice for morning tea.....Cinnamon Rolls
Happy day
Jean.