Photo by Melody

Mid-Atlantic Gardening: Playing with annulas and new lens :), 1 by Gitagal

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Gitagal

In reply to: Playing with annulas and new lens :)

Forum: Mid-Atlantic Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Playing with annulas and new lens :)
Gitagal wrote:
Bec---Your pictures are beautiful!!!!

Funny! Sallyg just commented on the ""Favorite Spring Bulbs" Thread that because she uses high def.
on her pictures she posts--she can only post about 2 or 3 at a time. Is that your issue as well?
They sure look beautiful!

I just bought a new camera. It was a discontinued "Nikon Cool Pix 4100". Good enough for me!!!!
Just $86!!!!! WOW! So far I have been using an el-cheapo Polaroid digital that only cost $79 5 yrs.ago.
I have been on many trips and all that, using it. Everything works OK---BUT--as we all tend to do--
we take a lot of pictures of out flowers and gardens--and my Polaroid is crappy at reds and blues.

Jill alerted me to this Nikon on sale on line at Best Buy.com--but I went to my nearest Best Buy, right here at
White Mars,h and bought the same one. They even matched the on-line price!

I have yet to even, seriously, look at it! I am in denial when it comes to reading a manual or how to
operate something.....It is one of my life's dysfunctions......NOT a directions or Manual reader.....
SOO--I stay semi-stupid!!!! At least in this area....

I have looked at it and tried to see what it takes to charge the battery--and gave up in about 10 minutes....
I feel so helpless and hopeless in these areas. It all comes down to my ADD. Don't get it in 5 minutes---
I don't want to bother.....................BUT! I have to.......More stress on my mind.

My daughter will be able to guide me through some of this. Then--i will be on "Auto" mode--and happily so.

AND--I hope my future pictures will look better.......Gita

Nothing wrong with this one though.....:o) Baltimore's Inner harbor...The tourist mecca...