Photo by Melody

Canadian Gardening: What's happening in your neck of the woods??? Come chat..., 1 by fancyvan

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright fancyvan

In reply to: What's happening in your neck of the woods??? Come chat...

Forum: Canadian Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of What's happening in your neck of the woods??? Come chat...
fancyvan wrote:
Glad to hear all went well with Brenda surgery.

I have discovered that Call Display is not much good if you can't read it without your glasses - which are of course never anywhere near the phone unless I am sitting at the computer where my spare glasses usually live!

Our long term foster Teddy went to a new home yesterday. We have had him since October and he was so shy we just wanted to work with him - have a terrific foster home for shy dogs - he was made available for adoption in March. After we approved the adoption had an issue with transportation- adopters on a rural property near Grand Prairie - 'horse' folks, busy getting horses ready for show etc. GP is a long drive from Airdrie where Teddy was living.
Then - adopters discovered a friend was flying with another friend from Calgary up north somewhere - small private jet no less - and would take Teddy and stop at GP with him. I have not seen the pic yet but apparently he rode up sitting in friends lap with a set of earphones on so the noise did not scare him! Not many dogs get to travel like that!
Teddy is a bi-black sheltie, big beautiful fellow!