Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM # 107, 1 by DawnSong

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright DawnSong

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 107

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  #  107
DawnSong wrote:
Good morning. Jean, I'm still lurking. Thank you for the thoughts. Barry has been here so I have to sneak in minutes here and there where I can on the computer, as he hogs it. I'm actually doing very well, just breathless a lot. Have been quite active though and loving it. Did the doctor thing yesterday and all is looking good. Went and had lunch with my darling daughter after. Most enjoyable.

Teresa, I agree with Jean. You need your house fixed before the big cold sets in. Hope that is possible. Barry had a tree fall on his house a few weeks back. They still haven't fixed the roof, just a bit of plastic over it. They sure do take their time. Sugar sounds just like a happy, healthy, mischievious puppy.

Anthony, is Cocky learning to drive? Does he need a permit? Then a P plate? I know they are very smart creatures, but wow! Actually, my lorikeet loves driving. But she embarrasses me when we pull into a garage for petrol. If a good looking young guy pulls up, she wolf whistles him. He looks across and all he sees is a grey haired little old lady trying to hide her red face.

Dianne, hope things are really good there for you. I missed out on the raspberry muffin. Never mind. Maybe Jean will come up with some yummy Hummingbird cake for me :).

Colleen, sounds like you are right back into it with your gardening. Hope you have some lovely weather for it ahead, leading into winter. Not raining here but very overcast and the air is wet. Makes it hard for me to breathe. I think I'll get me a gill transplant so I can breathe both wet and dry air.

Hello Chrissy and Kat. Kat, don't the snakes eat the turkey eggs? These critters just have to be good for something other than scaring the pants off people.

Louise and Moon, hope all is well with you. I guess you are heading towards Summer there now. Lets hope it is not an extreme one this year.

Charleen, love the pics of Charley and Co. He looks almost as if he could talk. In fact, I bet he does, his way. I have a love of all things horsey going back to my childhood. I remember a dreadful day as a child waking up one morning ready to die, things were so terrible. I wandered down the back yard, and there was a miracle! A stray horse had wandered into the yard and was quietly eating whatever it could find. It uplifted me in a way nothing else could have. My absolute favourite horse is and always has been the Akhal Teke. This has got to be the most beautiful horse in the world.

Karen

The proud and magnificent, ancient line of the Akhal Teke horses. Takes my breath away...