Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM # 107, 1 by 77sunset

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright 77sunset

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 107

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  #  107
77sunset wrote:
Good morning everyone.
Winter is here this morning. My fingers are so cold. Maybe because I was outside getting pics of the latest brug flower to open.
We have had just on half inch of rain over the two days which is lovely.
I am sure all the plants have grown inches overnight.

Charleen, Charley looks so innocent there and he looks like he is heading for a hug and a cookie. Give him one from me.

Moon I hope that you are warm there. I saw all the snow further north. Amazing for spring.

Louise , did you leave the warm to go back to cold weather ?
hope it warms for you all over there.

Teresa, Sugar is a clever girl. She will soon be so good you will forget her little slipups.
Hope work will soon be done on your house . You need it ready for winter.

Dianne, my new brug is a bit plain at the moment. Maybe it will improve.
Are you getting the rain & cold there too. One of hubbys friends lives down around the bay from you and has had some lovely weather while we are cold here.

Anthony, Cocky must enjoy teasing you when he hangs onto the seat belt.
Wait until he learns to drive...lol

Colleen, how are things over your way. Did you get the rain too ?
The boys will like being back at school so they can tell their friends about their trip.

Karen, hope all is well with you. We wish you well and even if you cant pop in much, we think about you.

Chrissy , hope all is well up your way too.

Hello to anyone else looking in. The Tea Room is a good place to be on these cold mornings,
Heres a nice lot of nibbles for morning tea. ......a lovely lot of mixed Cream Cakes...

Happy gardening
Jean.