Photo by Melody
Announcements
The ability to post new threads and comments is currently off-line. We are working to restore this feature.

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS APRIL 2012, 1 by DawnSong

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright DawnSong

In reply to: BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS APRIL 2012

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS APRIL 2012
DawnSong wrote:
Hi. Wendy, should have known you'd be there early. I had to wait until Barry got here so we didn't leave home until about 10 am. You would have missed the traffic too. It was so hard to get parking with literally thousands of sports players and followers in the area. We were very lucky though when we drove under the Table Tennis Centre itself, just as someone was loading his car to leave.

Saw Barry Genn, Len and Olive, Nev Ryan, and the other tillandsia man, John ?? Len sold me the Groucho. He sort of remember our faces, but probably not where from. We had actually spent quite some time talking to him at their last big sale. I see they have an open garden at the Olive Branch next weekend. I need another payday or ten before I can do anymore damage.

Karen

Wendy, these are the ones I got from you at your last sale. I think they are colouring up very nicely and am so pleased with them.

Neo Sweet Dreams X Painted Desert
and
Neo. Hearts Music X Grace Darling

The third one is a photo of one of my favourite show winners from the Brom show yesterday. I don't know the name, but it sure is a show stopper.