Photo by Melody

Canadian Gardening: What's happening in your neck of the woods??? Come chat..., 2 by Bettypauze

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Bettypauze

In reply to: What's happening in your neck of the woods??? Come chat...

Forum: Canadian Gardening

Back to post
Photo of What's happening in your neck of the woods??? Come chat...
Bettypauze wrote:
morning all, cold earlier in the day but warming up..tomorrow is suppose to be the best of the week. Have a dr's appt at 9:15 a.m. and should be back by 10:30 which leaves most of the day to play in the gardens.

Oooh, wonder if geraniums are on sale at our Canadian Tire..want to see if they have shrubs so will take a run at lunch. Often they have canvas tops for gazebo and am hoping one will fit mine, sun sure takes a toll on rotting canvas. It is either a new top or new gazebo.. you have such luck with pre-starting your plants..it's a knack for sure.

Carol, meals are always so much more when someone else does the cooking.

Think Toronto is having a big gardening show, would love to go but hate the 2 hr. drive each way and I think I'd be wanting everything I see. Just purchased a metal art piece..3 canada geese on a balancing arm set on a 10' -12' pole..it's weighed with a rock and at the slightest of breeze it looks as though the geese are flying. Was told the fabricator will have it done by the 18th or so, looking forward to it, just have to see where around the pond it shall go.

Do you have rechargeable batteries in your camera? I find it much less expensive since I put $$ into a charger and rechargeable batteries.

Glad you have some time off to enjoy