Photo by Melody

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS APRIL 2012, 1 by works4me

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright works4me

In reply to: BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS APRIL 2012

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS APRIL 2012
works4me wrote:
Hi everyone,

welcome back Tash, glad you are now feeling better. Really sorry to hear that you lost so many of your lovely broms but it's good to hear that you now know what is happening to them and how to fix the problem. I do hope most of them recover eventually. I know how disappointed I would be if I lost any one of my babies and absolutely devastated if I lost quite a few of them. You’ve had a tough month but I am sure the rest of the year will be much better for you … good luck and thanks again for your help with FB though I haven’t really spent any time there as we have so much going on here too.

Nev, I would love some of your vriesea saundersii seedlings if you still have some to spare. I will D-mail you my postal address. I am sure you are right about the name of the neo ‘Painted Delight’ … can I blame it on the late hour and a poor memory.

Well, that’s it for me tonight, catch up with everyone tomorrow. Pics are (hopefully) Aussie Dream and Meyendorfii Medallion

Shirley