Photo by Melody
Announcements
The ability to post new threads and comments is currently off-line. We are working to restore this feature.

Central Midwest Gardening: March 2012 in like a lamb!, 1 by shortleaf

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright shortleaf

In reply to: March 2012 in like a lamb!

Forum: Central Midwest Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of March 2012 in like a lamb!
shortleaf wrote:
This Soapwort is really all abuzz with flowers! Look at it in flower today! And that's just one plant that Pepper sent me last year, it's not so little now!

Oh happ, that dark red Rose is doing very well, very well indeed! Thanks, another Rush and a couple fish would be great! That Rush is cool, I was bummed that it died.

Thanks billyp, I'll look up those flowers, I think they'd look good among the rocks too. Thanks for the suggestions Sally, I am open to suggestions, my ideas aren't always the best I've learned, for ex. like black dyed mulch..lol!

I bought six Banana 'Basjoo' plants at Heartland last Summer and not a one has sprouted yet, and I didn't buy the warranty! Heartland had me going on their return policy, I'd never seen one like theirs. They had 2 prices of plants, one with a warranty and one without. They discount pretty heavily from what I saw as the time goes into Fall, it was around July 50% off and after that 75% off.
When I was at Heartland last Summer, they were just expanding into the back part, it looked like it would roughly double they're inventory. I like that place too, it's laid out good too.
I remember it was VERY hot when I was there. I think I was the only shopper there because everybody was staying home in the ac.

That's a pretty good April Fools Day joke there Pepper!

Anybody gonna start a new month, I started the last one.

This message was edited Apr 1, 2012 8:32 PM