Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS MARCH 2012, 1 by ctmorris

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright ctmorris

In reply to: BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS MARCH 2012

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS MARCH 2012
ctmorris wrote:
Hi everyone. Well, I do wish I lived closer to someone who had regular sales too. All I can do is enjoy the posts of someone else who's been to a sale, especially Wendy's sales. I'm still trying to talk my sister in Brisbane to go to Wendy's but I haven't succeeded yet. I told her that Wendy was having a sale but she won't drive so she has to get someone else to take her and I think that is the problem. Her husband is waiting for a knee replacement and last time he was ready to have it done he had a scratch on his leg so they sent him home. She's scared that he will scratch it again and he's really having trouble doing anything til it's done. Nev you had better put some of those VR. saundersii seedlings aside for me please. I do have a small plant but who knows how long before I get seeds from it and in the meantime I will have some seedlings already growing. I'll put a pic up of the Neo ThunderbirdX Avalon that I put into the palm stump that I took Predator out of. I can almost see it colouring up a bit more each day and getting bigger. Here tis. Colleen