Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS MARCH 2012, 1 by works4me

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright works4me

In reply to: BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS MARCH 2012

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS MARCH 2012
works4me wrote:
Hi all, just a quickie, then I'm off to bed.

So glad your sale went well Wendy. I reckon what you should do now is invest the sale proceeds into new broms which will then mean you have to clear out more of the ones you have now to make room for the new ones. You could have another brom sale to get rid of those that you don't have room for and everybody's happy LOL

Thanks for keeping the wish list for my next visit which I am hoping will not be too far off. Perhaps I can add to it from time to time ... if you haven't already, please add that neophytum to the list too, Johnny will know which one. Thanks again, and we both thoroughly enjoyed our visit to your 'magic' garden.

We managed to get a little bit of work done this arvo in the time after the kids went home and our neighbour came to visit. Then, within minutes of her leaving and getting back to work, the rain started. Fortunately it didn't last long and we managed to do a little bit more before dark. Ah well ... there's always tomorrow.

See you then, Shirley

Pics are Jewellery Shop and Painted Lady ... thanks again to Wendy