Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM # 106, 1 by ctmorris

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright ctmorris

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 106

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 106
ctmorris wrote:
Good morning everyone. I have a poor little sick boy with a tummy bug here. He spent most of the day yesterday just laying on the lounge. I hope Branden and I don't get it. At the moment he's sleeping peacefully but has been running a temp. and moaning in his sleep. I hope he's over the worst now. How is everyone else? Hope you're all well. My garden is full of Brug flowers at the moment. The perfume is heavenly. I have some broms to pot up today so will be busy for a while. I got given some orchids the other day. They are dendrobiums but I don't know what colour they are. Maybe with the SH I'll get them to bloom. Cameren loves rocks too and will pick rocks up off the side of the road and say " look Gran, that's a nice one" He puts them into a box in his bedroom. I showed him the links that have been put up and he was really interested to see all the different ones. Maybe he'll be a rock-hound one day. Oh oh Cameren is yelling out in his sleep again better go and check on him. Everyone have a wonderful day. Colleen