Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS MARCH 2012, 1 by ctmorris

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright ctmorris

In reply to: BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS MARCH 2012

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS MARCH 2012
ctmorris wrote:
Hi everyone. Nev you are a funny bugger. You always manage to make me laugh even if it's only 6am. My Mum used to take that cough mixture because it's got no sugar in it. She was a bad diabetic. It did take like sh---. but what do they say, "it's medicine it's not supposed to taste good" Nothing much to report going on here. Still haven't worked out where the tiered bench is going. What with things going on at the school and housework and shopping and animals to look after I find myself a bit stretched at times. Had a visit yesterday from another bromaholic. He brought me around a couple of orchids. I don't know whether I need any as I don't know how to look after them. We have an un-used trampoline frame here and I was talking to my son last night he said why don't we put it up on poles and use it to hang plants from. We could put a piece of shadecloth across the top and maybe put some broms underneath. We've even decided where it will go. I need to get my Epiphyliums [strap cactus] out of the SH. Maybe the Mumma broms would be okay out there. Shirley lovely pics of your gardens and so much room. Oh boy are you going to have fun at Wendy's on Friday. Are you taking a trailer? My son is going to Brisbane this year for the charity run so I might have a talk to him and see if he can bring some back for me. Don't know if he'll get them through the road blocks though. If they were bare-rooted it might be okay. Well I must go the boys will be stirring soon and I must get their clothes and brekkie ready. The day begins. Colleen