Communities > Forums

Image Copyright DawnSong

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 106

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 106
DawnSong wrote:
Hello everyone.

Jean, our wet season doesn't finish until the end of March. So it should ease off soon, I hope, more for the sake of those up northern Qld. I think the younger folk today grew up in drought like conditions for so long, they don't realize that heavy rains and floods were always the norm in Qld.

Colleen, I've never got into collecting cacti as I tend to kill the poor things with kindness. However, I think cacti have the most beautiful flowers of all the plants in the world. As you know, I do have epiphyllums, but that's about it. So I always love to see pics you put up of cacti flowers. I can admire from a distance.

Anthony, what a lovely dahlia display. Wish I could arrange flowers nicely. It looks so beautiful. That fabric and foliage arrangement looks great too, and shows what you can achieve even if no flowers are out.

Good morning everyone else I haven't spoken to. I have to go, the birds are driving me nuts. Toby has taken off into the wild again, but is back this morning with some friends, and they are making a shocking noise out on my front verandah.

Karen