Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM # 106, 1 by Seachanger

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Seachanger

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 106

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 106
Seachanger wrote:
Anthony, Charleen is right....the combo of orange and yellow with the black is really striking....well deserved first prize.

Charleen, I'm going to try a bit of subterfuge with the worm paste, I am going to coat the syringe in molasses and see if I can sneak it into his mouth....I only use a halter these days, so I don't have the control or the strength....If that doesn't work then, I will wait for the farrier too.
I use Equest and evidently the patent for the chemical they use runs out soon, so I will be able to get a cheaper substitute....

Sue, it sounds as though you are going to be very busy in your retirement and pleasantly so at that...I am enjoying your journey in the garden.

Jean, I hope you didn't overdo your clean up yesterday and I hope your hot water service problem wasn't anything major.
I've been doing a bit each day...still haven't quite got the hang of pruning the Salvias,
I love them dearly, but boy, do they sprawl over everything.....I have lost my Navaho series I had 3, pink, blue and deep pink...
I found a tiny bit of a pale pink one growing in a pot and it's flowering already...darn thing is, I don't remember where I got it from.

Oh well back to bed now....fell asleep in the middle of Miss Marple, woke up and couldn't go back....so the good old computer did some work.

Good morning everyone.........edited to say "Hi, moon"

This message was edited Mar 28, 2012 3:34 AM