Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM # 106, 1 by Seachanger

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Seachanger

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 106

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 106
Seachanger wrote:
Colleen, put that pic into a frame, it's lovely.

Well, for someone who was going to come home asap, Ray has settled in nicely....he is in a room with 2 ladies
same age, same problem....they baby him terribly...they give him their newspapers, get him cups of tea, because the tea trolley doesn't make it hot enough...advise him on how to get comfortable, tell him what channel has a good movie....
Both ladies have had their op, a few days before, so they know how he feels...

After only a couple of days they are like the 3 Musketeers...they clap each other when they achieve another step forward with their rehab and they get stickers for each step, that they display on their walkers, it's hilarious.
He may never come home to the cooking and the dishes....lol

Jean I forgot to answer you the other day, yes they were the Scabiosa "Crimson Clouds" they should start turning up all over the garden...

Look at what I had for dinner last night, Ray's not there, so of course we had pizza, the best pizza I have ever had...2 pieces and I may never eat again....We sat on the floor and watched the latest "Twilight"...I am not a fan...but Linda and Steph love it...I didn't say what I thought of it...not when they paid for the pizza.
Dianne