Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM # 105, 1 by 77sunset

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright 77sunset

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 105

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 105
77sunset wrote:
Good morning everyone. The sky was pinkish earlier and looking a bit ominous. Hubby says some rain is forecast but I'll believe it when it happens.
Very warm yesterday so I hope all my brugs hang onto their buds .
We had a wallaby in the paddock garden again. Cute things and they seem to like all the hiding places out in that part of the garden.
Koala was still around on Monday, but havent seen him again. They are so hard to spot even when you are looking at where they are.
I will be making sure everything is well watered today as we will be out tomorrow. Off to Mt Gambier for the day. Nothing special to do , just a nice day out.

Anthony, glad you are getting the hang of the computer slowly. We are very lucky in getting our various appliances from our Harvey Norman shop in Hamilton. They are very helpful and always answer my questions so I understand.
I too, have had dealings with the "experts" sitting in a chair in India or somewhere when I needed Telstras help. They do not know how to speak slowly and in plain English instead of tech talk. Very frustrating. Hubby always gets me to deal with them as he cant hear properly and gets impatient.
Bring back friendly, helpful people on the phone. There must be lots out there in this country.

Dianne, we have to stick with our land line because of hubby needing it for the fax machine etc for CFA and we need it for the computer.
Do mobiles actually make phone calls these days ?? They seem to be programmed to do everything else....lol

Charleen, I hate that 'timed out ' thing. I get it when I am in our bank site. Very annoying when you are in the middle of something .
I dont see why we have to pushed out after a certain time. Sometimes one needs to think about something before proceeding or look up info then whammo, timed out again.
Hope your weather is beautiful for you there. I threw some grain out for little Kaitlin but I think Charley ate it.

Chookie, lovely that your club stall went well..
You live in a nice area of the state.
I havent been down that way since I was a child. My parents had friends who lived there and we used to visit.

Karen, cute friend you have there. Dont you just love those lizards. We have so many little skinks around here. They make me laugh as they hurry to get out of your way. There are a few who like to sit on the front veranda in the sun and are reluctant to move.
Last year I saw a mother with lots of little babies coming out for the warmth. We do get the larger blue tongues but not many.

Chrissy, lucky you found some apples still okay after all your bad weather. We only grow fruit here for the birds...lol. At least thats what it seems like.
Hubby has just told me that Townsville was hit my a mini tornado with lots of damage.
I hope all our friends are okay up north.

Hello Colleen, Teresa, Moon and anyone else popping in. I am off to water before the sun gets too hot.

Heres a treat for today... Banana Muffins.

Enjoy the day.
Jean.