Photo by Melody
Announcements
The ability to post new threads and comments is currently off-line. We are working to restore this feature.

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM # 105, 1 by 77sunset

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright 77sunset

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 105

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 105
77sunset wrote:
Godd morning everyone. Quite overcast here this morning but I think a lot of that is from one of the burnoffs in some bushland yesterday.
It is supposed to get back up to around 30C during the week but then cooling right down again. I love this autumn weather .

Teresa, you made me laugh when you said you scrubbed the rose. I had hubby looking at me very oddly a few years ago here.
There was a small camellia that had been hidden by the lower branches of the cypress and it had not seen much light for years.
Once the cypress was cut back I was so sorry for the poor camellia. I got a bucket of soapy water and washed every leaf to get all the green gunk off.
That camellia rewarded me with so many flowers for years before it finally gave up and died. Hubby still tells people how I washed a plant.
You keep washing yours, they will love you.

Anthony, keep trying, you will soon be a whiz with the new computer and wonder what was so hard.
I was so terrified the first time I ever tried a computer. I thought if I press the wrong button , I could cause some awful problem ?
Its all from not growing up with the darn things.
Say hello to Cocky. My Formosa lilies are opening, both in the garden & in the shadehouse.

Hello Colleen, Dianne, Chookie, Chrissy , Karen , Charleen and Moon.and all others peeping in.

Enjoy this Cranberry Cheesecake with your morning cuppa.
Happy day
Jean