Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM # 105, 1 by 77sunset

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright 77sunset

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 105

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 105
77sunset wrote:
Good morning everyone. Lovely and cool here this morning. Very overcast so hopefully it may decide to rain later.
Lots of green things sticking their heads up in the garden. Hard to pick which are weeds as yet. The nerines are popping up too.

Teresa, keep resting that ankle as much as you can.
Sounds like Sugar is giving you pl\eanty of exercise anyway. I bet Copper enjoys the time alone for a while when you walk Sugar.

Charleen, that little bird is so pretty. Love your spring flowers too. Charley isnt making a meal of them I hope.

Chookie, nice looking apples. You are lucky to get them before the birds. Anything on our trees is beyond use with beak holes whether ripe or not with our birds. I think they send out scouts to test every piece of fruit .

Karen, be careful with that shoulder. I know exactly how you feel as mine was bad enough before I had to go and fall on it.
Getting older is no fun is it ?
I keep remembering my poor mum and how we made a bit of a joke of her ailments. ( nicely of course )
Now it has come around to me.
Dont you just love the doctors who say , get out and do more exercise . I am sure they dont yet have any arthritis or other pain themselves.

Moon, such a pretty flower in your first pic. What type of orchid is it ?
Hope you are enjoying lots of spring sunshine there but not so much pollen.
It can really be bad in some places.
Here, luckily, our pine trees seem to be too old to have pollen now. We do get the haymaking which kicks up lots of grass pollen and dust. Doesnt worry me too much but some people suffer badly.

Anthony, how are you doing with that new computer ?
Dont let it beat you. We would miss your lovely pics of the liliums.
How is Cocky ?

Colleen, you wont know yourself with another shadehouse. What is going on with a lizard house. You arent going to confine the little fellows are you ?

Dianne, watching your garden with interest. The brugs will be enjoying the cool weather there too.
What else have you got coming up for autumn / winter ?

Hello Chrissy, Hope you are able to get out and about now. Your garden will have missed you during all the rain.

Bet\\teetr get moving and go talk to my plants.
I'll leave something nice out for morning tea. .....delicious Chocolate Cake..

Happy day
Jean.