Photo by Melody

Canadian Gardening: What is happening in your neck of the woods???, 1 by Bettypauze

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Bettypauze

Subject: What is happening in your neck of the woods???

Forum: Canadian Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of What is happening in your neck of the woods???
Bettypauze wrote:
Hello there,

How on earth did you all go missing..wondered why it was so quiet...

we came from here:

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1242119/

Moved us into a spring like room, got the bug, going to Garden Gallery at lunch-am in search birdhouses..yesterday went over to the new garden/decorating store across the street, that isn't good news, having one so close and having rusted iron garden art..yikes, you know me, like being in heaven, came home with a metal lattice with flowers on it 4' wide by 6' high..perfect for my stained glass blue heron that is asking to come out from under the bed..lol

Temps are between 14-18c this week..imagine, early summer weather.. Storms, still some to come for sure but it's nice to take advantage of what we have..kids I'm sure are enjoying their March break..bikes galore out on the streets.

So quiet here at the office, almost tempted to work from home tomorrow and Friday..would give me the opportunity of finishing Julie's stained glass window panel and maybe meet up with Jeff over the weekend to deliver it...

ok I've updated me in starting this thread, now need to move the old/new links to their rightful place and read what you've all been up to..

bet it's outside enjoying the weather!

This message was edited Mar 14, 2012 10:30 AM