Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS MARCH 2012, 1 by DawnSong

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright DawnSong

In reply to: BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS MARCH 2012

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS MARCH 2012
DawnSong wrote:
A busy day here in the forum. Where do I start?

Jen, so pleased you and Nev were able to spend some valuable brom time together. Sounds like a good trip.

Wendy, lovely tills there. So pretty. I have a Stricta coming into bloom atm. Cyanea is still blooming. But that's all.

Nev, Clyde looks so peaceful there. And the broms are amazing. I saw that last one on eBay (Bobby Gold). Nice one. How did you get hold of one?

Shirley, glad your shoulder cleared up quickly. I've had mine since September 2010, and have finally come out of the painful stage. Now is stage 2, where its still frozen but far less pain involved. Next stage is where it breaks free. Yeah, bring it on!!!

We had a lovely day today. Went bird watching at the Port of Brisbane, then over to Wynnum. Birds are another passion of mine, and today we saw plenty. Really need a darned good camera for a hobby like that though. Neither Barry's nor my camera is up to it.

Are we expecting more rain? The ants are bringing their eggs into weird places, like my microwave, and my daughter's telephone, among other places. Well, March is still supposed to be the wet season, so it is possible.

Hope everyone has had a lovely day.
Karen