Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS MARCH 2012, 1 by ctmorris

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright ctmorris

In reply to: BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS MARCH 2012

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS MARCH 2012
ctmorris wrote:
Well done Wendy. I was going to have a go but I'm not very confident about putting up the marker to show where to go so I thought that I would leave it for someone who did know. 127 pups, Nev. mmmmm looks as though the new SH might become a priority. lol. I was out looking at my broms again yesterday and they are looking so good. I have one of the neo thunderbird crossed with? [can't remember at the moment] and it is about 15" high now and the colour gets better everyday. Will take a pic later. You can see the difference in them since we've had a bit of rain I reckon. They are going to love being watered with the water from the tanks I think.Tash I hope that your computer problems are restored soon. Must be a real inconvenience out for so long. Well time to make school lunches. I hope everyone is well and happy bromelading. colleen