Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM # 105, 1 by DawnSong

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright DawnSong

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 105

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 105
DawnSong wrote:
Good morning. A bit grey here, but we had some nice rain overnight. Plants look very happy this morning.

Kat, I love the dawn chorus with all the birds making their way out to face the day. Later in the day all I hear is the crows, and sometimes the mickey birds. But mornings are great. Parrots that go over are corellas, white cockatoos, rainbow lories, speckled lories, pale head rosellas, and galahs.

Jean, yesterdays appointment was a different one. Next Friday is the replacement one with the bone doctor. I've decided I'm only going for a second opinion and management advice, as I have no intention of having surgery, and its too late for cortisone treatment.

Twisted my knee on the bus, it popped out then straight back in, but if I hadn't already been over the seat I'd have fallen. Really hurt. Swollen this morning but not too bad.

Dianne, nice petunias there. Hope the wind doesn't play havoc with your gardens. With the big trees around here we get a lot of twigs blown down so its always a bit of a clean up after winds and storms. Glad your mum had a nice day.

Anthony, hope work eases up some next week. I don't know where I ever found time to work. I guess when you are younger you can fit more in a day. And with 2 kids too. Was I ever that energetic?

Speaking of birds, we have a few kookaburras around, but the mickey birds give them a dreadful time. They seem to take it all in their stride though.

Hello across the ocean there. I hope the season is treating you gently. I hear on the news there have been really bad tornados and damages, even deaths, have occurred. Hope none of you are in their path.

Have a great day today, everyone. Be safe, where ever you are.

This message was edited Mar 2, 2012 4:56 PM