Central Midwest Gardening: March 2012 in like a lamb!, 2 by shortleaf

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright shortleaf

Subject: March 2012 in like a lamb!

Forum: Central Midwest Gardening

Back to post
Photo of March 2012 in like a lamb!
shortleaf wrote:
But right now, not so much, it is snowing, yesterday it was 72°! It's not sticking to walks and streets, but it's in the grass for now, it's 36° right now and gonna be 46° at 3pm. I took a photo a few minutes ago.
But, this will be a Winter, (or lack of..lol) to remember thats for sure, I think it snowed twice!

Yeah, for years it always seemed like tornados mostly go thru rural areas, like fields and destroy barns and stuff but now it seems like they are coming right thru towns unfortunately. I was watching the mayor of Branson and how pitiful it looks. You kinda know all the tourism of Branson, big names and wealth but did you know it only has a population of 10,500, it's still a small city. - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Branson,_Missouri If it wasn't for Branson, Missouri's tourism would be down there. I used to marvel in the World Almanac how Missouri's tourism was up there from Branson, fortunately, tourism adds nicely to the state's revenue. I am sure Branson will recover in plenty of time to entertain people this year. I'm sure misery isn't limited to Missouri, poor people. By The Way, misery and Missouri don't rhyme, so you know!

Here is my newly started Spider Plant starts and some Wandering Jew starts made the photo too, in the back, they all look like they want water, I'll water them soon.
Will