Photo by Melody
Announcements
The ability to post new threads and comments is currently off-line. We are working to restore this feature.

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM # 104, 1 by 77sunset

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright 77sunset

Subject: TEA ROOM # 104

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 104
77sunset wrote:
Well , time for a move again. Here we are into Feb. already. I see lots of hot cross buns around , so Easter is looming.
A bit foggy here and cool . There was some very distant thunder during the night.
Everything is so dry, I have given up even trying to water some areas.
One would be standing there for hours trying to get the ground wet etough for the plants to get a decent drink.
If anything is going to survive, it will be worth putting more of those plants in to replace what dies.
Our fruit trees were loaded but with no rain, they are just bird food now.
Every year is different and I should be glad that we are not feet deep in flood waters as are those up north.
But if we all didnt moan about our own weather we wouldnt be gardeners , would we ?

I am going to be busy today doing more potting. Its amazing how many baby plants one accumulates in the greenhouse.

We have a koala up in one of the gum trees again. They seem to visit often. They just sit around and rest and are not worried by us being close. They do no damage to anything and its a privilege to have them visit. Havent see any wallabies for a while though.

Better go over and put up the sign post. Enjoy your day.

we came from here.
http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1239321/

Anthony, the pic is of your lovely state, Tasmania.
Jean

This message was edited Feb 10, 2012 8:35 AM